Friday, August 12, 2011

Your August boy and girl!

The AoD has recruited a new spokesperson to talk shit about me, the fire breathing dragon, the incarnation of all that is evil within this world! But behold, this person, while trying his best to further spread the lies AoD is spreading about me via the TruthsFriction channels that have been debunked thoroughly already and hence need no further addressing, is actually suggesting to others to keep me as a "powerful ally". So tell me, Felinoid, are you actually saying it is okay to keep scum around as allies? Or could it be that you know fully well I am not what you make me out to be, but are doing someone else a favour by talking shit about me?

Either way, I nominate you my boy of the month of August, congratulations!

As for my girl of the month, I give you DmKrispin and ScrabbleScore (the latter actually being TemoinsGirl, while claiming to be her RL best friend *awwwww*). It looks like they have to share the girl of the month of August for posting their ridiculous crap on Felinoid's video. Here's what they had to say, as well as my responses. Why not respond on the video, you ask? Because they will just flag the comments for harassment again, as they have done before. Enjoy:

FACT: She posted her docs on her blog (her reason for doing so is irrelevant)

FACT: She provided a hyperlink to that same blog on her PUBLIC YT CHANNEL, and encouraged people to click on it.

FACT: She has yet to produce one single shred of actual evidence that AoD is "spreading" her address or real phone number anywhere. This is an assumption based on pure speculation; also known as "a wild ass guess".

*sits back and waits for the strawman & goalpost moving*
DmKrispin 18 hours ago


FACT: The reason why my docs are on my blog is NOT irrelevant, even if your wishful thinking makes you believe so. Nobody has the right to abuse a law for doc dropping.

FACT: I had a link to it on my channelpage in the past, but did NOT encourage people to click on it except those in certain YouTube groups I interacted with (German political groups). That link has long been removed. If you insist that having it had on there still gives you the right to constantly refer to it (including showing the URL while mentioning that my docs are on there), I have as much right to continue referring to everything SniperOfBuffalo has at one point in the past posted on his channel page. Telling someone you can find more info using google surely does not require anyone to have a degree in rocket science.

FACT: I have proven evidence. You chose to ignore it. That makes you the ignorant idiot, not me.

FACT: She made a video with her own docs in it, saying she couldn't be bothered to blank the info out. She then asked people to mirror that same video. The mirrors are STILL floating around.

FACT: She put a hyperlink to her UNprotected Twitter (with her full name) on her public YT channel, and asked people to "follow" her.

FACT: She talks openly about living in Mannheim, she talks about her kids by name, she even put the 12-year-old on cam to interrogate her.
DmKrispin 12 hours ago


FACT: I made a video AFTER my docs were already dropped by Zierota's AArmy friends all over YouTube after filing a counternotice on kookyinc's behalf. So my docs were originally out there BECAUSE of being doc dropped, and I originally responded with that video not caring anymore about my address being out there and a phone number I was not using anymore. The docs AoD are spreading via linking to my German blog contain more than the video does. Nice way of twisting the truth though, DmKrispin.

FACT: You got the age of my child wrong, yet claim to know so much about me. Failtroll.

FACT: TruthsFriction has systematically dismantled, debunked and destroyed every claim she's ever made, past and present.

FACT:  Her sociopathic, dangerous behavior is now documented not just on YT but all over the internet itself, and any search performed provides the results.

FACT: She's pissed off TF remains a faceless entity she can't blackmail or harass into silence.

FACT: She's had her ass kicked so bad there's no recovering from it.
ScrabbleScore 10 hours ago


FACT: TruthsFriction has not dismantled, debunked and destroyed anything, on the contrary. Taking random statements of your own sock accounts and repeating them does not constitute proof.

FACT: I have not been diagnosed with sociopathy. I suffer from depression, which is perfectly well handled by a daily dosage of Citalopram. What you refer to as "documented" is a few slanderous blogs created by you and your cronies. Nice try though.

FACT: I have solid evidence that Zierota is at least one of the people behind TruthsFriction. I will post the proof when I feel like it, because frankly, outing a bunch of trolls do not take priority in my schedule.

FACT: If by saying "had her ass kicked" you mean had her channel false flagged down, I would agree with you. Other than that it's wishful thinking on your part.

FACT: Evidence she co-created, named and used over 100 troll accounts to harass & dox AoD & friends /watch?v=Sm75IHYsWVw

FACT: She was never doc-dropped but did dox several others /watch?v=2KpWY9ARnt4&feature=y­outu.be

FACT: She flags, trolls, doc-drops, bullies, harasses and threatens others /watch?v=AYWCWXixs1U watch?v=OS3WNEBxc-M and /watch?v=5i2yHV4JHuM

FACT: Nothing but evidence against her on every count and she's supplied zero proof for any of her many hysterical claims.
ScrabbleScore 10 hours ago


FACT: You have no evidence that I am behind any socks, because it's an outright lie. Nice try though.

FACT: I was doc dropped on several occasions, first by the AArmy (and you refer to evidence for that as your "proof" that I dropped my own docs), then by AoD via continuously handing out the link to my german blog via the TruthsFriction channels. Oh, and SniperOfBuffalo tried to reveal my home address on his blog, but failed miserably, since he referred to an address I lived at over 7 years ago.

FACT: You are projecting. I don't flag, I don't troll and I don't harass, unlike you.

FACT: She has lost channels due to YT ToS violations that she shows in her videos got yanked for hate speech, bullying and harassment.

FACT: She was a tolerated outcast at the Liverpool meet up.

FACT: She has strong-armed and sob-storied others online and in RL for money in order to receive cash, goods, gifts, equipment, trips and vacations.

FACT: No one ever heard of the AArmy before her and they only make an appearance when she needs to a visible win to promote herself as a champion.
ScrabbleScore 10 hours ago



FACT: What's good for the goose is good for the ganter. If you consider me being flagged down legitimate, then I would assume the same can be true for the flagging of the TruthsFriction channels as well as Shangi. However, since you acknowledge the existence of false flagging, I am sure you also acknowledge the possibility that my channel was false flagged. Else you are simply a dishonest hypocrite.

FACT: ROFL at tolerated outcast. And I am sure since YOU were present, you know all about it. Oh wait, you were not. I am so glad we cleared that up.

FACT: I receive stuff via sob stories? Surely you can back that up with proof. You can't? Such a damn shame. Another idiotic statement made by a failtroll. I have already disclosed my paypal account on here. Time to serve up your proof. Bank statements of people sending me money? Transfer slips? Anything? No? Seems you are lying out your arse there, dear.

FACT: The AArmy existed long before I entered the circus, as kookyinc already explained to you on the video where you left this comment. Yet again a statement made from ignorance. Grats, you make yourself look more and more stupid with each comment you leave.

FACT: She talked publicly about her not-really-exhusband, his girlfriend, and their toddler by their actual names.

FACT: She made a public video detailing her workplace by name and location.

FACT: She made a public video about her daughter's school!

FACT: She talked publicly about when and by what transport her daugher (15 at the time) would be travelling alone.
DmKrispin 11 hours ago


FACT: I talked publicly TO my separated husband and his girlfriend. And guess what, neither of them mind me addressing them by their names. Does your family call you DmKrispin? Didn't think so.

FACT: SAP employs over 50,000 people, considering it is one of the largest software companies worldwide. What is your issue with me mentioning that?

FACT: I made a video about the PROBLEMS at my daughter's school, especially with the principal's power abuse. I did not mention the name of the school or the location of it. So what's your problem with that? We are not allowed to point out power abuse in the school system?

FACT: You fail to note that by the time my daughter would have been travelling, she would have been 16 years of age. It is perfectly legal for a 16 year old to go on a 45 minute train ride on her own. Again, what is your issue other than failtrolling?

No comments:

Post a Comment